Marvelous time - first time cruiser

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 05, 2009
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
I have to say that I was somewhat apprehensive about cruising since I have never spent my vacations on a cruise ship. I enjoyed my vacation so much that I didn't want to sleep just keep enjoying all of the activities that were going on the ship. I had the opportunity to see (3) shows while on the Navigator and the food was wonderful. As I was enjoying the relaxation of it all my first thought was, when can I do this again. Your travel booking agents are so knowledgeable and patient and I know I will be using BJ's vacation service again.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!