Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruise Exceeded All Expectations

Sail Date: February 16, 2008

This was our first cruise, taken to celebrate my husband's 70th birthday. It was a dream of his --- to take a cruise and I had always resisted it. It just never appealed to me at all. But, I figured I needed to do this for him for his birthday so I booked it and off we sailed.

Well, from the first moment until the very last, we were just totally pleasantly surprised. Our stateroom was lovely and the overall impression of the ship was that it was awesome in size, amenities, --everything. It was pristinely clean and orderly and all the people who waited on us were amazing. Not once did we encounter a bad attitude or a less than helpful attendant. They were just terrific --- each and every one -- from the dining room waiters and assistants to our stateroom attendant. It was definitely a 10 on 10 experience. I am now totally hooked and ready to go again - asap!!!

Pros: Our Stateroom, Dinners in the Dining Room, Ice Shows

Cons: There was nothing we did not enjoy

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

The ship was immaculately maintained. It was great to see staff personnel constantly polishing railings, keeping everything clean. Even in the Windjammer restaurant where thousands of people ate daily, there was never food on the floor ,everything was always clean, perfect, and well presented.
The food quality in the dining room was excellent. In the Windjammer was good too but not as good as the dining room. Still, everything was tasty and there certainly was tons of food and amazing variety. The one and only thing that could have been improved was the variety of seafood. There was very little of that overall. Otherwise everything was just tremendous!
Every person we had occasion to come in contact with was tops!! Absolutely wonderful!!!
Loved our little balcony where we enjoyed breakfast each morning. The room was so clean and so adorable. Just loved it!! A nice couch to sit and relax and read and our big king bed --- just like at home!!!
Enjoyed the shows very much. They were good, clean entertainment and top quality.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Once again we just explored on our own and shopped and had a very enjoyable day.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
We enjoyed the port, never having been there before --- we just explored on our own, shopped, met the locals etc. It was very interesting.