Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The best vacation ever!!!!

Sail Date: February 16, 2008

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was a wonderful family vacation. we have 4 kids 8/10/12/15. They all loved it and made great friends!
My husband and I were in awe by the way they took care of the ship, they were always cleaning it. The room was always cleaned 2x a day, the service was wonderful.We all ready booked again foro next year.

Pros: the size of the ship and the activites they offered every day!

Cons: Not having a window to open in our cabin

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

the only thing i would change is the cabin. we had an ocean view with a big round circle, but I wish we had a balcony to have fresh air in the room, but the sleeping arrangement was fine.
I am a picky eater. They had a ton to choose from, but I had a problem with the smell in the ship. no one else in my family was bothered by it so it might have been just me
George Town, Grand Cayman