Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A good relaxing time

Sail Date: March 06, 2008

The Voyager class ships have just about everything you need. Ice skating, Ben and Jerry's, rock climbing, putt putt golf. Hard to get board. This cruise was just a relaxing time for my wife and I. When looking to go on a cruise, we always look for the last day to be at sea just so we can unwind and relax. This was our shortest cruise we;ve been on, but it was just what we needed!

Pros: The ship, the Royal Promanade. everything!

Cons: Disembarking

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? No.

We've been to other Mexican ports of call on the Pacific so I guess this was what we expected. Nothing super spectacular, just a good stop.Did not travel the whole island so we could have missed out on different things elsewhere.Don't get me wrong...we had a real good time there.
Don't Miss: We did enjoy the Mayan Ruins several years ago.