Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I want that all again and again

Sail Date: January 24, 2008

First of all, Navigator of the Seas is an amazing giant ship. It was impressive from the outside and even more inside. Even watching from Fort Lauderdale airport, some miles away, it was huge. Lots of activities available. The four nights cruise was the exact measure. There were so many activities in the ship that my wife and me went to bed at 2 a.m. every night! Once we are Brazilians, we appreciated to have other Brazilian people to talk on the dinning table. Small things that make the difference. Everything was wonderfull, except for the waiters in the bars. I had the impression that most of them were sick and tired of all that tourists. I had a discussion with one of them in the very first hour I was in the ship, in the sky bar. I did not know they charge for sodas in the ship and his way of explain that point was very rude. There are things that are obvious to them that are not for us that are for the first time in a cruise ship. After get used to that, we enjoyed very much the cruise. It was unforgetable and we want that all again and again.

Pros: All the activities available and Cozumel Sea. What a water!!!

Cons: Waiter services in the bars

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

Out the bar waiters, all the staff were very friendly.
Everything in the ship was amazing. The Royal Promenade, the access. When we got to Cozumel, the general comment in the breakfast room was that our ship was too much bigger than the other, that was beside.
The dinning was great every single day.
Amazing what they get with the space. I will try to make that at home.
It makes the difference in the Navigator of the Seas. The shows were perfect, golf, basketball, volleyball, climbing walls, jogging, fitness and all that jacuzzies! Someone did a great job in planning that all!
Diving in cozumel is a must. There are plenty of operators. The water is crystal clear and we could see very far away in every directions. It was awesome.
Don't Miss: Scuba diving.