MSC Poesia Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An Exceptional and a true vacation Cruis

Sail Date: December 16, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

The ship is huge, and I stayed in a balcony suite, and it's big with mens and womans closets with several racks. It also comes with a tub. The option of $25 for 30 items laundry with iron is great and unique. The room service is exceptional, and same is true with dinner and breakfast areas. Overall fantastic and commited crew for customers. 99.99% crew are from non-english speaking countries, but they speak good english. Entertainment acivities are good for adults, and this ship comes with a nice theater. Kid activities could have been better, I felt like their activity rooms are smaller for the size of the ship. It's a 7 night cruise with stops in key west, Cozumel (Mexico), Rotan Island (Honduras), and Montigo Bay ( Jamaica). My only complaint is with the stay in Jamaica. The ship scheduled to leave around 2:30PM leaving our day short. Other than these small issues I give 5/5 rating for this cruise.

Pros: Vessel, rooms, $25 for 30 items laundry option and exceptional service from the crew

Cons: Tough to think, but items on the food menu could have been better for Vegetarians like me. Also I felt like no hand shake between the customer service on ground in USA with the deals running in the ship.

Recommends MSC Poesia? Yes!

Tough for Vegetarian people. But the staff in the restauants are committed, and made me happy by providing more vegetarian varieties. But on the menu very few choices you can find. But the quality of the food is good.
I felt for kids not many activities and their rooms are small.
A big ship with nicely decorated interiors.
Great room. I stayed in a balcony suite with 2 closets, and tub, and decent sized room with 1 queen size bed, and another queen in the sofa, with a good sized balcony.
This is the strength of Poesia. The staff is customer committed. Great.