MSC Poesia Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

I would think twice before booking a MSC

Sail Date: November 11, 2010

We went on the 3 day cruise over the Veteran's day holiday. When we arrived at the port we were told it was a hard rock cruise. I had only booked it ten days prior and was never told of the entertainment. The remaining entertainment on the boat was geared for a much older crowd.

Pros: Poesia was beautiful and cabin was very nice

Cons: Entertainment and food

Recommends MSC Poesia? No.

Dining room was very nice - wait staff were professional but I have been on other cruises where they were much more attentive but food was so so.
Entertainment was very poor in my opinion. We felt it was geared to an over 65 crowd. We are in our early 50's and felt like we were in between the entertainment options. Either it was hard rock for the younger generation or OPERA.
Had a balcony room and it was very nice with even some room to move around in.
It was the highlight of the trip. We took a tour of the Atlantis and a city tour. Enjoyed both.