MSC Magnifica Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Worst Cruise Line Ever

Sail Date: April 12, 2015

Cabin: 11229

My husband, my kids and I used to go cruise 2 times per year. We tired many cruise lines like, Norwegian, Celebrity, Royal Caribean, Princes, and etc. We tried most of them, and we are very happy. We tried your MSC for the first but we are very disappointed. The boat is quite good, but, the Customer Service is the worst service I ever experience, all the staff do not speak Engish, they do not know even how to greet the guest .They never smile specially in the Front Desk and all the Manager had an attitude. The food are the same every single day, The worst food ever, there no presentations. The both manager in Quatro Viento Restaurant and other restaurant in 5th floor are so rude. We went to your cruise to celebrate my birthday, instead I will feel relax cursing, I got  a lot of stress in your boat. One of the thing that I do not like also, is your excursion is too short. We do not even have time to shop around. I will never ever recommend MSC Cruise Line to all the people that I know. it will be my first and last in your Cruise Line. It is the worst cruise line ever.

Very Bad, Service, Very Bad Food, Very Bad Excursion Time. Never ever again in MSC.