MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Very little compaints

Sail Date: October 22, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I would definitely recommend this ship.  The best part was the entertainment.  Both the evening performances and the every day entertainment committee...they were the absolute best. My only complaint was the food in the dining room.  If it were only me with this attitude I would think I was just too fussy, however this was mentioned MANY times on the ship. I would be nice to have more clothes hangers in the rooms. Only  4 per person for 7 days just isn't enough.I felt there were a lot of rude people on the ship, (this isn't really a complaint that is directed towards the ship and it's employees)...but worth mentioning as it is a BIG complaint....again mentioned by many co cruisers

We enjoyed our time in our cabin. The gentleman that took care of our cabin and our needs was very friendly and helpful.

The thing I liked most on this ship was the fact that there were plenty of lounges on the outside of the ship for looking out over the water while relaxing...reading...playing cards etc. No pressure to buy drinks while enjoying these lounges.