MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Not for Afro-Americans

Sail Date: October 08, 2016

Reviewed: 4 days ago

The ship was beautiful, but the service for me and my companion was not good.

We had to inject our self to get service from the staff at the Bars and Lounges. They would walk right by us as if we were ghost. My Cabin wasn't service two days out of the seven. At check in I was made to wait for general boarding when I had Priority Gold status and asked for it to be honored at check in.  They seem to trip over their feet to service the European guest, but ignored me and my companion at just about every station. I am a Black man with Platinum status on Carnival and have cruised more then 30 times in my life. I travel from Pennsylvania to cruise on these ships and the cost of just getting to the ship matches the of the cruise itself so to have a Bad Experience on the cruise is not what I want from a Cruise Line.

They didn't service my cabin two days out of the Seven I was on board

Treat all your guest as Guest, not just your European guest.