MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 30, 2016

This was my first cruise and it was a wonderful experience!  The ship was absolutely beautiful and clean.  The shows, entertainment provided throughout the cruise, and the Entertainment Team were phenomenal.  So much talent!  The food in the dining room was much better than on the buffet.  Henry from Honduras was my waiter  and Maradonna was his assistant.  Both of them were so professional, accommodating and friendly.   I would highly recommend the MSC Divina.

It was much larger than I expected and there are no words for the view on the balcony!
I felt like I was floating on a five star hotel!
Unbelievable! the shows were magnificent and so much good entertainment throughout the ship. Kudos to the Emtertainment team too!
Everyone was so friendly and accommodating.
Our waiter in the dining room, Henry from Honduras, and his assistant, Maradonna were wonderful. Thje service was great but the food was just OK.