MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Save your money !!! Trip from hell !!!!!!!

Sail Date: April 23, 2016

Most horrible trip ever !!!!!!! Start with no wheel chairs because the butlers took them all for the suite passengers I waited 3 hrs for a chair.. nice start to a vacation.  Room was clean. Went to dinner which was roast beef. Ha..Ha.. The meat was as thick as a piece of bologna, one half fat the other was red raw meat. No potatoes or rice, just one small piece of carrot. This was the best meal we had in the dining room. We went to the buffet and were almost trampled by both guests shoving and grabbing and the employees trying to hide. It went down hill from there.By the way, most of the employees did not speak English.They took everything from the fridge the last night and locked it. I needed it for my meds, but had to put them in a bucket of ice. It truly was the trip from hell.

Our room was kept clean. We were allowed a half bucket of ice in the evening. We both woke up with a back ache every day. Bad mattress. Sorry, I just have nothing good to say about this trip. What a waste of time and money.
Embarkation and Disembarkation Waited 3 hrs for a wheelchair to get on the ship. Waited 2 hr for a chair to get off the ship.
Ship Quality Everything was so crowded. Not enjoyable.
Destinations and Excursions The usual. Nothing different or exciting.
Service and Staff They tried, but most of them did not speak any English. Most of the front desk staff were just rude. The lunch in the dining room was always cold and greasy.
Food and Dining Dog food would have been better You turned side ways to go thru the dining room Everything was jammed together. Even the special restaurants lacked in quality.

Do NOT waste your money !!!!! I felt like I was on a cattle car. Shoving, screaming, rude passengers. You take your life in your hands if you take the elevator.