MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

MSC Divinia

Sail Date: April 23, 2016

UGH, where to begin? Just back from MSC Divinia cruise and we mostly felt this was a huge disappointment. The ship itself is beautiful ship, the pools were very nice, but that's about all the good things I can say about this ship/cruise.

We were allowed to check in early, so we got at the dock at around 10:30 A.M, but check in was difficult, and it was 1:00 before we got to cabin. Our luggage did not arrive at our cabin until after mustard call. The staff with the exception of few could speak little to no English. The first night their was a single security light that we could not get to shut off, so I called the desk, and she basically said our cabin attendant

was gone for the night and we would have to wait until the next day to seek help with this light. I advised her we can't sleep with light shinning in our eyes and I did not care who came to help, but somebody needs to, she then advised me to cover it with TAPE..Finally after much complaining somebody came to help. The lighting in that ship will drive you insane.

As far as food goes, nice salad bar, LOVED BREAKFAST, but dinner was same everyday, and OMG, how do they cut steak the width of paper...REALLY, it was that thin. The first day, first lunch, I bit into hamburger and literally spit it out in front of everyone...I think it, No...I know it was BAD, prolly left from the previous cruise. Their pasta was awful, Pizza was good, and that's pretty much what I ate everyday while on this cruise. The chef never had side items to go with dinner, such as green beans, corn, potatoes, etc. Lunch and Dinner was pretty much a meat, no sides and or hamburger and hotdogs...YUCK! Several people were complaining. Desserts were the same every single day and not good either. Oh well, enough about the food!

One more thing about dinning, everyday, no matter at lunch or dinner the head staff would argue in Italian, to the point you thought they were going to fight..I am not even joking, it was a show in itself.

The staff never once come by to ask if we needed anything? Room attendant left garbage and cleaning supplies in hall by our room and others rooms, the entire cruise, we had to go around it each day in the hall.

The pillows were awful, we had to get 4 additional pillows, and slept on three each...they were so flat. The bed was hard.

Balcony's were small!

We never understood a word the captain said each day. We never got our daily activities the first day, and cabin attendant would leave it each day at 9 p.m the rest of the days.

When you board this ship, you are on your own, don't expect any customer service.

Entertainment was best I ever seen!
Paper thin steak, bad food..good pizza!