MSC Divina Cruise Review to Bermuda

Disappointed

Sail Date: April 09, 2016

My sister and I have been on many cruises and were looking forward to an Italian ship and it's atmosphere.  The ship is beautiful, the entertainment great.  The dining room food was not!  My sis is on a low salt diet and the head waiter tried very hard to accommodate her,but the menu left her with not many choices.  She preferred the food in the buffet.  One nite she was given a frozen stuffed turkey dinner, she asked if they had fresh roasted turkey, they said no.  Next day they were carving a delicious fresh turkey in the buffet. I think you need a new chief chef.

customer service was varied, some very good others not so good.

crowd control in the buffet was pretty bad.  Lots of crew walking around not helping.

There was a lot of criticism by other guests heard everywhere on the ship.

I doubt we will cruise with you againSad

Children's Programs na