Finding Our Peace

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 22, 2015
Ship: MSC Divina
Day 1: Check-in was atrocious. It took about 2 hours to get checked in. It seemed like everyone came with their friends and

brought all the kids along. Everyone knew one another so my boyfriend and I felt foreign. All the kids running around also put a

damper on the romance.

Once we FINALLY got on board it was about 3:00 PM, the ship was supposed to sail at 5:00 PM but didn't move an inch until 6:30 PM.

I don't know; call me impatient. So we opt to check a few bags while we enjoy the embarkment buffet, of course they took a few hours to come but that wasn't a really big deal.

The buffet was nice. A lot of the reviews I read give negative comments regarding the food we didn't have any complaints. The

seated dinner was delicious as well; however the alternate meal steak and a bake potato were cold. I had the shrimp, rhubarb, and lamb and I would've licked the plates if I wasn’t trying to be a lady.

So far the positive reviews about the fresh oven bake pizza and the nightly shows hold to be true.

Day 2 & 4: At sea all day we found enough things to keep us occupied such as swimming, eating, playing video games, entertainment shows, watching movies on deck, romance

and exploring the ship.

Day 3: Cozumel was interesting and a very fun place to be. We tried Mexican food and drinks and bought plenty of souvenirs.

Overall nice trip and I would recommend this ship and experience to everyone. Happy

The MJ show was the best

Suja at dinner was very nice

Beautiful Ship

Lovely room

Buffet had daily specials in a certain section and everyday selections that one never tire of.