MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Finding Our Peace

Sail Date: April 22, 2015

Day 1: Check-in was atrocious. It took about 2 hours to get checked in. It seemed like everyone came with their friends and

brought all the kids along. Everyone knew one another so my boyfriend and I felt foreign. All the kids running around also put a

damper on the romance.

Once we FINALLY got on board it was about 3:00 PM, the ship was supposed to sail at 5:00 PM but didn't move an inch until 6:30 PM.

I don't know; call me impatient. So we opt to check a few bags while we enjoy the embarkment buffet, of course they took a few hours to come but that wasn't a really big deal.

The buffet was nice. A lot of the reviews I read give negative comments regarding the food we didn't have any complaints. The

seated dinner was delicious as well; however the alternate meal steak and a bake potato were cold. I had the shrimp, rhubarb, and lamb and I would've licked the plates if I wasn’t trying to be a lady.

So far the positive reviews about the fresh oven bake pizza and the nightly shows hold to be true.

Day 2 & 4: At sea all day we found enough things to keep us occupied such as swimming, eating, playing video games, entertainment shows, watching movies on deck, romance

and exploring the ship.

Day 3: Cozumel was interesting and a very fun place to be. We tried Mexican food and drinks and bought plenty of souvenirs.

Overall nice trip and I would recommend this ship and experience to everyone. Happy

Cruise Photos

Beautiful Ship
Lovely room
Suja at dinner was very nice
The MJ show was the best

Buffet had daily specials in a certain section and everyday selections that one never tire of.

1 Comment