MSC Divina - Bermuda 2015

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 11, 2015
Cabin Type: Suite

This is my third time on the MSC Divina and my 33rd cruise with other lines.

Bermuda as a port of call was excellent. I loved it and plan to do it again.

Entertainers are excellent, Ameritalian Duo and Enrico Bernardi were my favorite by far but the shows are somewhat repetitive using similar acts in almost all shows. This needs improvement.

Stateroom was always cleaned on time. Dining Room staff overall needs further training, they look and act like crazy ants; however, my waiter was very efficient. Also some Maitre Ds have no manners, yelling at waiters and even passengers. This is not acceptable here or anywhere. In the buffet area they need to be trained to help people not just clean tables. I asked for honey and instead of getting it for me I was told where it was so I could get it myself and she was just standing there with a tray doing nothing. This doesn't happen in other lines.They go and get it for you.

Food has improved quite a lot from my first time on the Poesia in 2009 but still needs further improvement. There's no variety in the bread and pastry department. When in this part of the world they must cater to our taste and not continue with European taste.

Having said all this, I will probably sail with MSC again because the itineraries, here and elsewhere and pricing so far are very good.

The ship is beautiful and elegant but it has its quirks getting around. Too many turns become confusing even after being my third time on it.

My home port.
Have been there many times and still like it.