HORRIBLE!!!!!

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 24, 2015
Ship: MSC Divina

The ship is beautiful to look at.  That is the nicest thing I can say.  The rooms are tiny, they use lots and lots of mirrors to make them look bigger, but it doesn't work.  The customer service is horrible.  I don't how they were trained but it is lacking.  You ask for help in directions, they tell you to go somewhere else.  You ask for help at the front desk, they say we can't help you with that.  You ask where an ATM machine is and they tell you "we are not a bank".  The dining room food was super small portions and horrible.  The buffet was better than the dining room, but that isn't saying much.  In all the ships I have been on, I have never had to pay for anything once you got on it unless it was a special restaurant or alcohol.  On this ship you have to pay for use of the gym, to watch a movie, to go to the bowling alley.. etc...  I WILL NEVER SAIL WITH THEM AGAIN!!!  EVEN IF ITS FREE!!!

small portions, empty buffet, no one clears the tables

Needs help

RUDE!!! IGNORANT!!!! USELESS!!!

it's beautfiul

clean but too small for a balcony. Mirrors only work in magic shows
easy to find