Great experience for the most part

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 13, 2014
Ship: MSC Divina

The trip was mostly wonderful.  I have been on just about every cruise line and the MSC is good but not great in comparison.  The ship is beautiful and clean.  The staff was very nice.  We really had no issues.  The only complaint I would have is how crowded the buffet is and that is because this is not a free eating ship.  There are only specific times to get the full buffet so everyone is there at once.

The only other thing is that I had a brand new night gown, still in the plastic wrap, that went missing.  Not sure how or where but it is gone out of the drawer I had it in.

All in all, the trip was great and we had a great time.   Food and drinks were good, weather was great and we were on vacation so it can't be that bad anyway...   :)