MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Beautiful Ship Bad Food

Sail Date: November 22, 2014

This was my 11th or 12th cruise so I have a lot to compare to.  The ship being only 2 years old was beautiful and in excellent condition. The entertainment was way beyond expectation and better by far than I have experienced on any other line. The service was what you would find on the other cruise lines. Being an Italian ship we thought the food would be superior however it was substandard.  I never saw less variety and smaller portions.  There was plenty of pasta but it all had no flavor which was true of all the dishes.  We were a party of 7 and I spoke with many other passengers who felt the same way.  I can only say that if you are going for the food, choose another line.

Don't miss the entertainment in the theater at night!! You'll think you are on Broadway.

1 Comment