Worse food ever

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 06, 2014
Ship: MSC Divina

I just got off the Divina, the ship was beautiful but the food was awful. Main diving food was cold or barely warm. The buffet was always running out of food and when the did replace it,  it was cold nothing like cold meatballs and the sauce tasted like Ragu. I'm Italian and thought the European style ship would be good, I was so wrong. Up in the buffet cold dry out burgers could never find catsup and when I finally did fine 1 it was like water. Like the ports of call. The service personal were not friendly you walked by them no good morning or afternoon or a simple acknowledgement. My cabin Stewart was great Arie on deck 10 cabin 10154 was one of the nicest people on the ship. In the dining room I witness the head waiter acting like a jerk you don't yell at the staff in front of the people who are sitting trying to eat the awful food. Everything had to much rosemary on it and when I order prime rib steak I expect it to be a steak not a thin slice of beef.

I do not recommend this cruise if your looking for good dining. Its a cheap cruise but you get what you pay for poor service and bad food.

got sick a few times

to European watch alot of people leaving the opera shows

I did fine 1 good bar servers don't remember his name