A little dissapointed

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 10, 2014
Ship: MSC Divina

The cruise service on the dinning was fine, on the embark and disembark was excellent, the room service was regular and the entertainment was great. But the ship facilities need to be improved. I was in a wheelchair because a bone fracture not associated to the trip. The public areas didn't have an easy access, the pool don't have a chair to move in to it, the theater can be access only thru the 6th floor and to the last line of chairs. The beauty salon services are very expensive.

Nice setting. Beautifull public areas.

Since I was in a wheelchair it was very difficult for my to move around, enter the cabin and a nightmare to shower. beside that the bed was clean the service in the cabin was ok.
Visit the Dolphin Mall was great and Southbeach beautifull.
Dunn River was awesome, even I can't use my friends love it. The people very friendly but pushy to sell.
Need more time to see everything.
Need more time to enjoy it.
We can't go to Stirrup because of the bad weather. So too many cruises in the same port at the same time in such small island, it was too crowded to move around.