MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

MSC Divina

Sail Date: March 22, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I was not sure about the cruise heard many things that were not good . I was surprised. Food and service was great and deserts were the best. Check in was so easy and fast. The pools were great for kids and families.  Ship was so clean and cabins as well. Shows were great  A ton of shopping on board. Things I didnt like as much is gelato was a charge and the free ice cream  was only open a short bit each day. Kids program was good . Overall . I was so surprise. I was on the other ship for msc and the children program was so small...

so clean and big
the choices were good and deserts great
big rooms and king size sleep sofa
helpful and freindly
alot of great shows
My daughter liked it
didnt do much
I love Falmouth area new and clean
Miami, Florida
to busy
Falmouth, Jamaica
loved the area where the ship docks
George Town, Grand Cayman
great beaches
always alot to do
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas ship had to cancel port to windy

Have the deserts and try the gelato!