MSC Divina

MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 22, 2014

I was not sure about the cruise heard many things that were not good . I was surprised. Food and service was great and deserts were the best. Check in was so easy and fast. The pools were great for kids and families.  Ship was so clean and cabins as well. Shows were great  A ton of shopping on board. Things I didnt like as much is gelato was a charge and the free ice cream  was only open a short bit each day. Kids program was good . Overall . I was so surprise. I was on the other ship for msc and the children program was so small...

the choices were good and deserts great

didnt do much

alot of great shows

My daughter liked it

helpful and freindly

so clean and big

big rooms and king size sleep sofa

Have the deserts and try the gelato!

to busy
loved the area where the ship docks
great beaches