MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Love, love, love, this ship!

Sail Date: April 12, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was my first cruise and it was more than I expected. The ship was beautiful, the staff was very friendly, and helpful they always smiled and greeted us. Housekeeping surprised me, everytime we left the room they immediately came behind us and cleaned it back up. And at night after dinner in the Black Crab, we would come back to our bedsheets rolled down so we can just slide on in. Our housekeeper name was Surge we stayed in cabin #8097 and our balcony view was breathe taking. Our waiters were, William and Ronnie those two were a joy to be around. William ensured we had an exceptional dinning experience. I honestly could have stayed on the ship for my 7 days and had just as much fun. Now let's talk about the food, overall the food was good, I'm not one to try different types of foods but there selection was good some nights were a little slow but it was a 5 course meal. But there were better choices of you didn't want to eat in the main dining room you had the dining room on the 14th floor, and other specialty restaurants. The shows were spectacular, my 9 yr. Old looked forward to seeing them every night. Would I go on this ship again? Definitely. Would I recommend a friend? Already have.
Lillian W., Savannah, GA

Cruise Photos

The staff was great.
destinations were good expect the private island Stirrup Cay Bahamas. There was no Bahamian feel. it just felt like I was at the beach in the states.

Don't waste your money for the internet.