MSC Armonia Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

NO GOOD!!!!

Sail Date: May 01, 2012

The ship was old. The last night of the cruise we put our suitcases outside our door at midnight and when we picked them up once we got off the ship, one of the pockets was open and my glasses were STOLEN. I asked for them to look at the cameras, but I was told this would take several HOURS. I asked to fill out an incident report form, but after waiting for an hour, I was never brought the form. Staff were not willing to help and I left without my glasses, without filing a report.

Pros: the stops

Cons: food, shows, disorganization, bad customer service

Recommends MSC Armonia? No.

Armonia is not large, decor was not pleasant, windows were dirty.
There was not a lot to choose from, we wanted to change our seating time, there was clearly space at an earlier time as lot of people were not attending the restaurants, they made it seem like they are going out of their way to accommodate us.
They did a great job cleaning, but the sheets had stains on them and the blankets had tears on them.
The girls at reception gave very nasty answers. When I asked if there would be a shuttle to take us to the center at Korfu, the girl at the excursion desk pretended as if this is not certain yet (at 7pm) and we will only know when we get our itinerary (at 9pm). She clearly knew, they always have those shuttles, she just wanted to push those SEVERELY overpriced excursions.
Very unprofessional, the juggler kept dropping everything, the singers has bad voices, and the dancers where not doing the same dance.