Better than I expected

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 25, 2013
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
My husband and I went for our 3rd wedding anniversary. We really enjoyed ourselves here. The rooms were small but definitely doable. The shower and bathroom were TINY but again, doable. My only hiccup was that I couldn't seem to get the water warm enough to enjoy a hot bath.

The food was surprisingly tasty. It didn't taste like your standard resort food.

The drinks (alcohol) were amazing. Nice, strong and affordable. Well we're from a big city so our drinks are generally $8-$12 here.

Don't get duped into that "duty free" shopping. At most you're only saving $10.

The gym is awesome and so is the spa.

All in all. Great trip. The ship is a bit old and they're actually selling it at the end of the year but overall a relaxing and fun trip.

n/a

The breakfast buffet is better than the sit down breakfast.