Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Older ship, but service was wonderful!

Sail Date: February 11, 2013

The service, food and shows were all top rate. I understand that the Monarch of the Seas has been sold and will only be in use for the next several weeks. That may explain the noticeable need on board for upgrades. Also, the internet service left much to be desired. The fee was outrageous and the servers were very slow. It took me 11 min. just to log onto my email, never mind loading the pages to see what I had in my inbox. I felt very out of touch with family at home and had there been an emergency, I don't feel that I would have been able to find out about it (without spending lots of money). Wi-fi should either be included in the package or it should be something that can be added on for a reasonable price.
otdated
Excellent! Missed the fresh mango and papaya, didn't see any this cruise.
Excellent!