Great Trip

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 18, 2011
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
I enjoyed the size of the ship and the entertainment offered. The wait staff was the best. I also like the self assist departure, it was a great bonus to get off before the mad rush started.

The food was good. I wished there was a seafood night offered, I just thought being at sea we would have more seafood choices.

I could have done with less time at this stop. I would have enjoyed visiting on of the other Bahamas stops
Don't Miss: Jet Skiing
Had a great time shopping.
Don't Miss: N/A on tours

Pros: The staff

Cons: The amount of time spent on Coco bay

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!