First time Cruiser

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 03, 2011
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
This was my first ever cruise so I didn't know what to expect but I have come home with a severe case of Cruise-itis I can't wait to book my next trip. It was by far the best vacation I have ever had, the staff were attentive and helpful at all times. I only went on a 4 night cruise in case I didn't like it but next time it will definitely be more.

The food could have been hotter but there was no shortage of it.

The entertainment was first class from the shows to the bingo, music just everything you could want and more

Our waiter at dinner, Rodante, certainly worked very hard to make sure everyone enjoyed every meal, nothing was too much trouble for him, job very well done.

There is so much to do on this ship and this is one of the smaller ones, all the staff worked very hard to ensure you have a great time. It was clean, smart and I loved it.

Again I had no preconceived knowledge of what to expect and I was pleasantly surprised.
There wasn't a restaurant but there was plenty of food sent from the ship. The beach was sandy and the water had masses of fish you could see in ankle deep water. The golf buggy ride back to the dock was very much appreciated.
We spent 9 hours and only managed the market, Bay Street shops and the Church all were absolutely fantastic. There is so much that we didn't see but they are all on the 'Next Time List'

Pros: Without exception the best vacation ever.............

Cons: Food could have been hotter but there was no shortage, they don't serve Pernod

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!