Good vacation

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 19, 2011
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
The cruise was perfectly great, but I booked this cruise as a surprise for my husband because our aniversary and my son's birthday. When I booked I specify this two events and the representative clearly told me she puts the notes in order to be celebrated at the ship. That never happened. I was very dissapointed because that was main purpose for the trip. But overall the cruise personel was extremely great.

Dinner was amazing

More shows.

Excellent

Great

perfect

Don't Miss: beach

Don't Miss: merchandise

Pros: The service

Cons: the excursions are too expensive (Atlantis for pools only) too expensive per person

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!