Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good vacation

Sail Date: August 19, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The cruise was perfectly great, but I booked this cruise as a surprise for my husband because our aniversary and my son's birthday. When I booked I specify this two events and the representative clearly told me she puts the notes in order to be celebrated at the ship. That never happened. I was very dissapointed because that was main purpose for the trip. But overall the cruise personel was extremely great.

Pros: The service

Cons: the excursions are too expensive (Atlantis for pools only) too expensive per person

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Great
Dinner was amazing
perfect
Excellent
More shows.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Don't Miss: merchandise