Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fabulous Cruise

Sail Date: April 25, 2011

The Royal Carribean Monarch of the Sea is the smallest and the oldest in the RC fleat. However, the service could not have been better in anyway. The staff was wonderful and the food was better than I could have ever imagined. This was my first cruise, but I hope it will not be the last. I would travel on this cruise line and this ship again for sure!

Pros: BAsically everything

Cons: the pool and hot tub were small and the pool was salt water

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

A+++++++++
small but adequate
friendly, helpful, always above and beyond!
Excellent for a small ship
I did an excursion as part of booking through orbitz. It was a tour of Nassau. This was very nice.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
This island is a small island owned by Royal Carribean. It was an enjoyable day. RC provided the noon meal which was excellent. I did the snorkeling which was very nice. the beach was beautiful.