Fabulous Cruise

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 25, 2011
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
The Royal Carribean Monarch of the Sea is the smallest and the oldest in the RC fleat. However, the service could not have been better in anyway. The staff was wonderful and the food was better than I could have ever imagined. This was my first cruise, but I hope it will not be the last. I would travel on this cruise line and this ship again for sure!

A+++++++++

Excellent for a small ship

friendly, helpful, always above and beyond!

small but adequate
This island is a small island owned by Royal Carribean. It was an enjoyable day. RC provided the noon meal which was excellent. I did the snorkeling which was very nice. the beach was beautiful.
I did an excursion as part of booking through orbitz. It was a tour of Nassau. This was very nice.

Pros: BAsically everything

Cons: the pool and hot tub were small and the pool was salt water

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!