good times

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 15, 2011
Our cabin was cozy - I believe a little smaller than the cabin we had on a previous cruise with another cruise line but still roomy enough. We noticed a distinct smell inside our bathroom and also outside in the hall. We notified the steward and the odor was gone the next time we ventured back to our cabin. I will admit that my husband and I were a little taken aback on our first night. After the lunch and dinner meals were served, there was very little food choices for later in the evening. We weren't accustomed to this since the last cruise we were on had great later evening food choices. The entertainment was quite good, the shows were very enjoyable and professional. The service in the main dining room was very efficient and the food was quite good as well.

food was quite good but we needed some other late night choices besides pizza!

The shows were very entertaining. And there was different types of live entertainment in the bars as well. We really enjoyed all the varieties.

The staff was quite helpful and efficient when we had to replace my Mom's set/sail card. Also, our dining reservations had to be corrected. My husband and I were assigned different dining rooms than my Mom and Dad's. That was corrected by the dining staff to our satisfaction.

liked the 2 pools - water was a little on the cool side though. ship was very clean although the carpeting on the stairs was looking a little bit on the worn side

Next time I would like to be able to spend another day in Nassau. One day for Atlantis and another day for shopping.
Don't Miss: Atlantis
Beach area was nice and the live music was enjoyable.

Pros: easy on/easy off experience

Cons: not enuf late nite food choices

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!