Awesome cruise

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 18, 2011
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
the ship was nice. not the best but much better than my first cruise. I like having the opportunity to be at the port of calls longer. Just the right amount of time to enjoy our stay. the entertainment was good and family friendly.

We just hopped on the Number 10 jitney and went to Cable Beach. our family had a great time just playing at the beach. I was told not to miss the fish fry for the locals but didn't have time. I heard they sell great local dishes. The first cruise to Nassau, we went to the Blue lagoon island to swim with the dolphins. That was excellent.
We heard poor ratings for this private island. However, we are a beach family and enjoyed our entire day. the buffet was nice and was furnished by the ship. we took our own goggles and enjoyed exploring the underwater life. There are several activities that will cost $, but we did spend any. I found a "wooden fish" in the water as part of a snorkeling game and got a free island activity. I'm cheap and don't apologize for it. if you buy the "all you can drink" package (soft drinks), you can get refills all day on the island.

Pros: The weather was great. We enjoyed the beaches and private island

Cons: The last night of the cruise got a little rough/rocky

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!