Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

so so cruise. Ok for a few days

Sail Date: February 11, 2011

The room was too small. We had a good cabin person;
The food was poor. I had a wiener and a piece of fish taste the same. Much had no taste.
No theater, small library, etc. Good thing we docked each day.
The ship was kept clean.

Cons: Romm too small. Food was not the best. Only two bars

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.

No taste or an odd taste. Many portions at our table went back. My ""whites" on my over easy breakfast eggs were raw. When I sent them back I was challenged.
Size was way too small. Two people had a problem being up together.
So So. They were friendly but would challenge you.
We watched one show. The quality was good although long for one act. There was a Karioke presentation that was interesting
Layout was lacking. Few elevators go all the way, if any. Sometimes floors were blocked from the elevator. The room was a little more than a closet and it was supposed to be an upgrade
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
The tender to the island has a large capacity and takes forever to load and fill up for a return. The lines to get on were huge and there was no control such as announcing the wait time.
Typical Carribean tourist area