Wasn't worth the low price

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 10, 2010
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
If this is a case of you get what you pay for, then that's what I got. It was a cheap last minute cruise; however, it was so not worth it. I realize that the ship is one of the oldest in the fleet but that is no excuse for the rude service or lack of entertainment. This ship would have been perfect for my parents or grandparents but if you are under 50 the entertaiment is sorely lacking. I will really have to think twice before doing Royal Caribbean again. I will stick with Carnival.

Nothing I couldn't get a Ryan's or Shoney's

This was the worse part of the trip.

this is the first cruise I have ever been on where the staff was snippy. Our room attendant was great and the man in charge of the wind jammer was great. aside from that, everyone else needs to go back through courtesy training.

old, small and difficult to navigate.

I could fit my entire cabin into my bathroom at home.
I done it so many times but I enjoyed strolling through the shops with my husband.
Beaufiful and relaxing.

Pros: It was cheap

Cons: The room and the service were not what I have grown accustomed to on Carnival.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? No.