Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My First Cruise!

Sail Date: October 22, 2010

The Monarch of the Seas was a beautiful boat. There was so much to do and such kind staff. My expectations were met 100%. I would definitely cruise again in the future.

Pros: The energy and attentiveness of the crew

Cons: the slow service for food and the long lines for food and guest services

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

the boat was alittle small. We did have some choppy seas and I could feel it. I do get motion sick, so that was kinda rough.
the food was excellent, however the long waits to get our food and the long lines was rather discouraging.
beautiful room. Everything was accessible.
the staff made me feel like I was royality.
great shows... saw a couple musical performances, the married game show was priceless and the comedian was awesome.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFL BEAUTIFL. Authentic straw market.. just fabulous!
Don't Miss: DON'T MISS ANYTHING ON THIS ISLAND
Senore Frogs of course is a must and the beach. hard Rock Cafe was also close to the dock and was nice.
Don't Miss: Senore Frogs