My First Cruise!

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 22, 2010
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
The Monarch of the Seas was a beautiful boat. There was so much to do and such kind staff. My expectations were met 100%. I would definitely cruise again in the future.

the food was excellent, however the long waits to get our food and the long lines was rather discouraging.

great shows... saw a couple musical performances, the married game show was priceless and the comedian was awesome.

the staff made me feel like I was royality.

the boat was alittle small. We did have some choppy seas and I could feel it. I do get motion sick, so that was kinda rough.

beautiful room. Everything was accessible.
Senore Frogs of course is a must and the beach. hard Rock Cafe was also close to the dock and was nice.
Don't Miss: Senore Frogs
BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFL BEAUTIFL. Authentic straw market.. just fabulous!
Don't Miss: DON'T MISS ANYTHING ON THIS ISLAND

Pros: The energy and attentiveness of the crew

Cons: the slow service for food and the long lines for food and guest services

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!