Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An Amazing Cruise

Sail Date: July 12, 2010

Me and my husband experience our first cruise on Monarch of the Seas. It was phenomenal and breath taking. I couldn't ask for a better ship and customer service.

Pros: All the activities you can participate in.

Cons: NA

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Perfect! Everything was clean and presentable at all times. Speaks volumes with the number of people on the ship.
Excellent food choices and arrangements. Loved the evening meals and service. Our server, ERNESTO, made our cruise experience even better. He was amazing, customer oriented and very friendly. If I get to go back I would book a cruise again on the same ship and ask for ERNESTO!
EXCELLENT! Always clean and comfortable.
Great! I really enjoyed how all staff greeted everyone. Made me feel like home:)!
Love the options. I never ever got board. It was perfect!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Awesome & endless beauty! I was 20 weeks pregnant on my cruise so there were limitations on what I could do. But I was happy being at the beautiful Island of Cococay and renting a raft and relaxing. Loved the picnic too!
Go visit Atlantis! Phenomenal!