Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Exceeded my expectations

Sail Date: June 14, 2010

My daughter and I went on this cruise to celebrate her 18th birthday and graduation. This was our very first cruise. We had the time of our life. Everyone was so nice and attentive to our needs. The food was excellent and there was always something to do. We will definitely be cruising on Royal Carribbean again.

Pros: There was always something to do.

Cons: There was nothing that I disliked.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

The ship staff were going above and beyond. They were so attentive to our needs/wants.
We had a small stateroom but that was okay because we were only in there to sleep and shower. The beds were actually comfortable and we slept well. Our stateroom was cleaned every day and beds made up.
The ship was huge. Everything was so clean.
Our dining experience was the best. The food was great, definitely 5-star dining.
We had a blast with the variety of entertainment. There was always something going on. We had such a good time dancing in The Circuit and enjoyed the deck party, ect...
We had a blast in Nassau. We shopped like crazy and got some of the best deals. We met of few of the natives there and had great conversations. The beaches were great. I would also definitely recommend "Senior Frogs."
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
We enjoyed Cococay. The activities were great. The BBQ was excellent too. We also enjoyed the shops. The beach was awesome.