Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Mexico

superb cruise

Sail Date: November 12, 2007

From the check-in to leaving the ship everything was wonderful,my parents were here from England and absolutely loved every moment. I wold thoroughly recommend this trip to everyone.

Pros: the crew, the food, the cleanliness of the ship

Cons: can't think of thing

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Always saw somebody cleaning something! very clean. Never had to wait too long for an elevator, great considering my stepfather can't walk or stand for any length of time.
Food was great with a wide choice.in some ways would have preferred first seating, but have no complaints about second seating. Buffet for lunch also very good.
Both couples were upgraded to a wonderful outside stateroom. Again very clean, room steward very attentive.
From our waiter to the room steward plus other crew members,nothing was ever too much trouble. Very polite and always ready to help my stepfather.
Lots of variety, I needed a rest!!
San Diego, California
Did not take any excursions, just took a long walk around town
Ensenada, Mexico
Parents went on the Folklore tour and thoroughly enjoyed it. Excellent value for a 4 1/2 hour trip
Catalina Island, California
Had a very informative guide on the trip up to the Airport in the Sky.