superb cruise

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 12, 2007
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
From the check-in to leaving the ship everything was wonderful,my parents were here from England and absolutely loved every moment. I wold thoroughly recommend this trip to everyone.

Food was great with a wide choice.in some ways would have preferred first seating, but have no complaints about second seating. Buffet for lunch also very good.

Lots of variety, I needed a rest!!

From our waiter to the room steward plus other crew members,nothing was ever too much trouble. Very polite and always ready to help my stepfather.

Always saw somebody cleaning something! very clean. Never had to wait too long for an elevator, great considering my stepfather can't walk or stand for any length of time.

Both couples were upgraded to a wonderful outside stateroom. Again very clean, room steward very attentive.
Did not take any excursions, just took a long walk around town
Had a very informative guide on the trip up to the Airport in the Sky.
Parents went on the Folklore tour and thoroughly enjoyed it. Excellent value for a 4 1/2 hour trip

Pros: the crew, the food, the cleanliness of the ship

Cons: can't think of thing

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!