Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Mexico

Our First Cruise

Sail Date: May 07, 2007

The ship was in excellent condition. It was very clean and everyone who worked onboard was nice and accomodating. I would absolutely recomend this ship to anyone looking for a short cruise. I can't wait to go again next year!

Pros: Being away from Land and all it's craziness

Cons: Only being on the boat for 4 nights

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Our room was always clean, I just wish we had upgraded to a larger stateroom. Oh well, next time, I'll have a suite!
Best food I've ever had!
Every member of the staff was professional and helpful, no one failed my expectations.
San Diego, California
We live in San Diego so this day we did not get off the ship. Thi9s gave us a great chance to swim and lounge by the pool.
Ensenada, Mexico
I enjoyed the shopping area right outside of exiting the ship. Our ATV/wine tasting excurssion was so much fun and the tour guides were very attentive and trustworthy with our saftey.
Don't Miss: The ATV/Wine tasting and Papas and Beer
Catalina Island, California
It was incredible. I can't wait to go again. We took the boat onshore to go to a local bar, and got back on about an hour later. It was very convienent for us.