Our First Cruise

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 07, 2007
The ship was in excellent condition. It was very clean and everyone who worked onboard was nice and accomodating. I would absolutely recomend this ship to anyone looking for a short cruise. I can't wait to go again next year!

Best food I've ever had!

Every member of the staff was professional and helpful, no one failed my expectations.

Our room was always clean, I just wish we had upgraded to a larger stateroom. Oh well, next time, I'll have a suite!
I enjoyed the shopping area right outside of exiting the ship. Our ATV/wine tasting excurssion was so much fun and the tour guides were very attentive and trustworthy with our saftey.
Don't Miss: The ATV/Wine tasting and Papas and Beer
We live in San Diego so this day we did not get off the ship. Thi9s gave us a great chance to swim and lounge by the pool.
It was incredible. I can't wait to go again. We took the boat onshore to go to a local bar, and got back on about an hour later. It was very convienent for us.

Pros: Being away from Land and all it's craziness

Cons: Only being on the boat for 4 nights

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!