Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Love the Music

Sail Date: April 14, 2013

I loved the Widdem Wave Band the singer was excellent ....it put me in the mood for a true vacation. My girlfriend and I had a marvoulous time. I am going back to Jamacia what a beautiful island. The food and service was good ....I had better on the cruise we took in January same ship...but still nice...I like being waited on and I did not feel that this cruise like I have in the past.....Music made up for it......
Our stateroom girl was great Del Cruz
Cruise director talked to much
Musice was great - loved regge band
Children's Programs NA

Room service in the morning - is how we did breakfast..coffee and light fruit saved ourselves for the nice dinners.....great desserts! Walk the stairs and use the gym or you will gain weight!!