Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Food average; but, overall great experience

Sail Date: March 31, 2013

Room Type: Suite

This was my first cruise with Royal Caribbean. The ship was beautiful, the entertainment good and varied, the excursions fun. The service was outstanding in all areas. The staff were friendly, spoke good English, and were willing to have have conversations with the guests. I loved having a separate adult-only pool area. Unfortunately, the food was average. (Frankly, I thought the Carnival Triumph cruise I took last year had much better food.) If you want to pay extra you can go to the specialty restaurants, where the food is much better.
Other than the average food the rest of the experience was so outstanding that I would definitely go again.
Disappointing, cafeteria food at best
Children's Programs Did not use