Great ports of call.

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Helpful Vote: 1

16 Night Transatlantic Westbound (Rome To Galveston)
Sail Date: November 02, 2012
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
Ship itslef was fine, but the public restrooms were generally not well attended to. Floors of the mens' rooms were usually wet, and not from the visitors washing their hands.

I liked the movies by the pool\, other than that I didn't partake of many of the activities. Not my thing.

Most everyone was friendly as usual\, although Guisseppe in the Promenade bar/Ben and Jerry's was particularly rude.

Pros: The ports of call\, and the Dog Stand.

Cons: Alcohol prices were through the roof\, and the ship was not particularly clean. I also despise large screen televisions in all the public areas. Anybody that cares to can watch the television in their rooms.

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!