Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to U.S. - Southeast

Western Mediterranean to Galveston

Sail Date: November 01, 2012

The voyage was wonderful. The staff and crew were kind and generous. The ports of call were great, but I would have enjoyed stopping and more ports for shore excursions. I would book with United and Mariner of the Seas again.

Pros: I loved visiting the ports of call\, especially Corsica and Mallorca. The staff and crew were the most friendly of any ship I have taken. The food was excellent and offered a variety.

Cons: Mixed drinks\, wine\, and bottled water were overpriced. I would have liked more ports of call\, especially since we could see North Africa.

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

The ship is grand\, and the artwork superb\, especially the decorations in the stairwells. The cabins are slightly dated\, but that added to the old world charm and grandness.
Yes\, wonderful food. I would be surprised if anyone thought it mediocre. I don't eat meat\, and there was a great variety from which to choose.
My stateroom was clean\, and I enjoyed the bed turned down and refreshed at night.
I found the staff the most friendly of any cruise I have taken.
The ice show was the best show on the ship. I enjoyed them all.