Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My favorite cruise (so far)

Sail Date: April 15, 2012

This was my first cruise with Royal Caribbean and my second cruise ever. It was a very pleasant experience. The room was large enough for two to be comfortable and the room attendant was wonderful. It was great having a balcony, too. The ship seemed to have everything you could want, except a clock in the room, which would have been nice.

Pros: There was a lot to like about the cruise but the friendly, helpful crew members made it a very enjoyable experience.

Cons: Room service had a few glitches

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!