Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Great cruise, great shows, food, installations, shops, crew, etc etc. but the elevators are the worst. Royal Caribbean must invest in other ones. I spend a lot of time waiting for elevators, and I know a lot of people think the same as me.
Other issue is the Internet connection. Wifi must be a complimentary for guests. Today everybody must be connected and online with the world. Hotels and resorts, have it and the world is moving providinge this service for free (included in the price). Cruises must move in this direction. Provide Internet to all guests, and see how the people will speak and review over Facebook, twitter, and all other social media platforms. Imagine how the company will rise when everybody outside the ship can know how great is this cruise experience... Just my opinion, but i'm trying to help.

Pros: Crew support, everything!

Cons: Elevators (worst elevators in the world!!), and no wifi included (the price is excessive)

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!