Great cruise, but!

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 25, 2012
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
Very nice, good lay-out, I found most everything in the firsr few hours of being on board. Am not a shopper, but the promanade was a very nice added touch.

I guess most of the fleets have changed in their dinner menus from afew years back, your menu was similar to other cruise ships, for my taste, I would have like better desserts, I choice Ice Cream everynight, can't go wrong with that. Had my time dining, all dining staff worked with us to asure that we had the same table each night.

I know we can't be at all places all the time, afew shows overlapped with other activities, for the most part keep very busy with all offered on the ship

Room steward, dining staff all went above and beyond. Staff in other areas of ship were most curtious,observed it with othe cruisers too!

good lay-out easy access, bathrooms were always clean and easy to find. I loved the art work in the stair well areas, very original.

We were in a inside stateroom, was as I would expect, met our needs.

Pros: ship had much to offer, liked the gym. hot tubs, shows, needed afew more activities for a person over 50 to do!

Cons: Would have like it if there were laundry rooms available, also an excursion we booked was not what it was made out to be, cruise credited all four in my group half back on it!

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!