Great Cruise

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Sail Date: July 01, 2011
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
This was a great cruise! I've been on 4 and this was by far the best. I'm actually 16 so for all of you teens that like having fun, this is your cruise. The teen club is awesome! The food was average, but the ship made up for it. Overall, very good cruise and the stops are great!

Food was probably the weakness of the ship. But again, it wasn't bad, it was just average which is ok with me because I gain weight on cruises!

Lots of things to do. If you get bored on this ship, it's your fault. The only reason it didnt get the full rating is because the shows were very average. But there were a few good ones!

Teen club is amazing. Again, I've been on 4 cruises and enjoyed this one more than any other. The people were great and the staff were awesome! Great room, and the dance room is crazy good.

Great staff. Our waiters were Joe and Canny and they were both from India. And they were perfect. Tip was extra high for those guys!

Everything was perfect. The layout is great, and there's tons of things to do. Very clean and it's a big ship!

We actually stayed in an inside room for the first time and I think I liked it more than having a window or balcony! Part of that is where we were located which was perfect! But all the rooms are great!

Pros: The ship-basically everything

Cons: The food was iffy, but not horrible

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!