Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Good Cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2008

The ship was in pretty good condition considering 3000+ passengers wandering it every day. This is my 3rd Voyager class ship cruise and they all are great ships. The biggest overall negative I have is the predictability of some of the activities that happen. But I do not want to discourage new cruisers, the activities are all fun so don't let people like me that have traveled several times on 1 cruiseline deter you. In the end, I will travel with Royal Caribbean again. Pound for Pound they are the best I have come in contact with so far.

Pros: Relaxing atmosphere throughout the ship

Cons: Attitudes of a very small few of the crew

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!