My Experience

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: July 01, 2006
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
I cruised with Royal Carribean on the Mariner of the Seas Ship. This was my first time cruising and I did not know what to expect. In order to be prepared, I asked other veteran cruisers their opinion on what to expect. I was consistently told that I was going to have a wonderful time. Indeed, they were right. My cruise, while on the ship was awesome.
Our stateroom attendant was more than accomadating. He felt like family. He was honest with us and I feel that he took great pride in his work. Our room remained clean and tidy while in his care. The food was over the top, as well as our head waiter, waiter, and assistant waiter. I truly felt like royalty because only royalty will have so many people waiting on their every need. The only thing I had to do was wake up and walk.
The ship itself was beautiful; decorated with wonderful artwork and very clean. Cleanliness is important to me when I am traveling. No one wants to vacate to a dirty place. Everyone had a smile and willingness to meet your needs and wants.
While on the cruiseship, I was blown away by the customer service. These people got it. They understand true customer service at its core.

Pros: The best part of the cruise was the service. It was excellant.

Cons: I least enjoyed my shuttle experience. It was less than poor.