Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

All i got to say was this the best vacation I had for over 10 years. My wife and I really needed a vacation and this crusie was the answer to our prayers. We can't describe how thankful we were to take a week off from our annoying and spoiled brats that we have to deal with everyday. Don't even get me started on our coworkers or bosses. Yak yak yakity yak. Bored. So the food, entertainment, and especially the idea that people serve us made this the perfect trip. Thank you so much :)

Pros: I can't just choose one. Everything was exceptional

Cons: That i had to leave and go back to my children

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

Great googly moogly this ship was huge.
My tastebuds were blessed with every inch of the food that i ate from your fine restaurants.
I felt like a king. King of the castle. King of the Castle
Everyone was so friendly. It felt like i was in one of those old cheap black and white tv shows like Leave it to Beaver. Awww great memories.
This was more entertaining than watching my son trying to be a magician and handcuffing himself with his hands behind his back. Non stop laughs right there. Ha Ha Ha